Saturday, February 27, 2010

(Weird) Dreams

About two nights ago, I had a weird-but-not-really-that-weird dream.


In that dream, I was at Sir Noel's place, alongside other friends. It was not in CDV though, a different one. There was a party of sorts, or probably, just a simple get-together that turned into a party because the people are so loud & excited about each other. And Sir Noel's fine; he claims he's completely healed. And his bald head, he tried to cover w/ a turban. So gay! Ahaha...


And on one of the walls of place was a frame which has a list of names & some pictures on it. As I went closer to look at it, I saw a familiar face - mine, my picture! Oh! On top of the frame, it says - 'University of the Philippines Law School Merit Scholars.' Bwahaha! Merit scholars?! Parang Ateneo?! Ahaha...


So yeah, it was weird 'cause Sir Noel's wearing a turban & there's Merit Scholarship in UP. Well, I guess dreams will always be weird. But you know what they say about dreams, that they reflect your inner-most desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment